Cameron Played a Joke

Cameron constantly surprises us with what he understands. He can become confused and lost with the simplest little things and then two seconds later he picks up on sarcasm in an adult conversation and cracks up laughing. You have to be careful what you say around him because he does understand.

A couple of days ago we were getting into the car after My Little Angels dancing class. I unlocked Cameron's door and he climbed in. I walked around the car and let My Little Angel into the car and by the time I had climbed in Cameron had his seatbelt on.

Before I could get my seatbelt on Cameron leant across and kissed me repeatedly - again and again and again. I thought it was odd but this is Cameron so I accepted my kisses. When Cameron stopped kissing me I went to put my seatbelt on and realized that I didn't have a buckle. Now this in its self is not unusual. Cameron often accidentally puts his seatbelt into my buckle. Well I thought it was accidental.

As I unlocked his seatbelt and looked up into his eyes he grinned at me with the cheekiest grin and cracked up laughing - he'd played a joke! The kisses were to distract me.

In another family this would have been amusing and then everyone would have moved on. Not for us. I was so proud of Cameron for executing a joke. It took a lot of processing and sequence planning to do what he did. His joke was the main topic of discussion at the dinner table and to be honest I think My Marvellous Man found it a little difficult to believe.

Life with Cameron is certainly never dull. You never know what is about to happen.

Comments

  1. Very funny Cameron and that is great and goes to show he does understand . Wonder what joke he will do next, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to watch my back. Mind you he's thought it's been funny for ages to put his hand down on a chair just as I go to sit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment